Training Calendar

My training week starts on Monday and runs through Sunday.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

A couple days behind

On Wednesday, I was supposed to have a rest day but I played softball instead.

On Thursday morning, I woke up and went to the gym before work. I did P90X chest and back workout followed by ab ripper. It was a good start to the day.

On Friday, I did an hour of Plyometrics and my legs were toast after that. I was actually worried that my runs and rides this weekend would be pretty difficult because of that.

On Saturday, I definitely could tell my legs were a little tired but still managed to run 2.14 miles. Then

On Sunday, I got up and went for an ~18 mile bike using my dad's bike. It is about 20 years old it wasn't exactly fit for me so it made the ride a little tough. Then I ran 2.5 miles. I felt like the run was slow, but GPS says I ran near 8 min/miles which is pretty typical after riding. I ran on the track near Jefferson Middle School in Fort Wayne at my parents house.


No comments:

Post a Comment