Training Calendar

My training week starts on Monday and runs through Sunday.

Monday, March 21, 2011

A Couple Workouts

On Saturday, I set out with the intent of doing 13.1 miles outside. I ended up doing 9.1 outside before it started raining in the 50 degree weather. At that point I was close to home, so I drove to the gym and finished the other 4 miles on the treadmill.

Tonight, it was really nice out albeit a little windy. I started off biking 13.69 miles. My tired popped at about 8.5 miles and I had to make a quick change so that was pretty lame. I guess thats what I get for not dodging a giant metal sheet covering a pothole in the middle of the road. The stupid car ahead of me was blocking it though so I couldn't even see it coming :(.





Then I ran 6.26.

As usual the ride and run were both pretty hilly, not to mention fairly windy. Overall they were both pretty tough but very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment