Training Calendar

My training week starts on Monday and runs through Sunday.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

6 mile run!

After taking Thursday and Friday off from what seemed to be exhaustion, I am back on track today.

On Thursday, I planned on running after work but was tired, I just came home and fell asleep at 8PM and didn't wake up until 8AM on Friday morning.

Today, I went to 24 hour fitness and got in my 6 mile run on the treadmills there. At the 4 mile mark, my treadmill died and I had to switch to another one. I am glad I didn't choose to make this an outdoor run, as I looked out the window it started raining around that same time and really started pouring at 5 miles.

Overall this was an excellent run and a great way to get back into the swing of things. This was prolly the longest I have run since the half marathon in KC 2 years ago.

Tomorrow I am going for a 30 mile ride with some friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment