Training Calendar

My training week starts on Monday and runs through Sunday.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Easy 10 miles

I slept in a little this morning but woke up and hit the gym around 11. I started my 10.5 mile run on the treadmill and realized after a couple miles that it was really easy so far. I was cruising right along at 6.8 mph until the 7th mile. Then I increased it to 7 mph for miles 7 and 8. Then I pushed it up to 7.5 mph for the last mile and a half. This run felt tremendously easy and I felt like I could have done a few more miles with ease. I finished 10.53 miles in 1:30:54 with a pace of 8:38/mile. I am still well ahead of the 2 hour half marathon race goal.

After I finished the run, I continued my workout by getting in my normal lift routine for about an hour. Today's workout was a really good workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment