Training Calendar

My training week starts on Monday and runs through Sunday.

Monday, April 23, 2012

First day of recovery week

I started off this morning with a 1000 yard swim. I wasn't trying to go super fast or anything today, just really working on form and technique. That is how a lot of this week will go.

After work, I was thinking I would ride the Martin City group ride but Shari surprised me by showing up at work for a meeting this afternoon and telling me she was coming over tonight. So, I decided to hit Longview and get my ride in a little earlier. This ended up working to my favor as my left quad started acting up just above my knee. I have had this happen before and it usually just goes away the next day. I ended up cutting the ride in half from 20 miles to 10 miles at a nice easy pace.

So far, so good but tomorrow morning, I have a 2000 yard swim and then softball after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment