Training Calendar

My training week starts on Monday and runs through Sunday.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Thursday/Friday/Saturday

On Thurdsay, I swam 1500 yards in the morning. The main set was 8x100. That night, I ran 4.75 miles in 40 minutes. The day went pretty well overall.

On Friday, I was supposed to ride 20 miles but there were some crazy storms in the area on Friday night so that was pretty well out of the question and I didn't want to jump on the trainer. Another rest day during recovery week couldn't hurt so I gladly took it.

Today, I got in a 10.25 mile run over 90 minutes. It took me about 3 miles to really settle in and put everything into cruise control. I was shooting for between 8:45 and 9:00 pace and I actually got that today. A couple hours after lunch, I went over to the pool to get my swim in. I got my choice of 1000 yard workouts. I swam a main set of 10x50 yards. I had some sweet intervals under 1:30 pace but mostly between 1:30-1:35.

Tomorrow, I need to ride around 50 miles but the weather isn't looking too good. If I absolutely have to, I will ride on the trainer, but I am hoping the storms miss us and I can get outside in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment