Training Calendar

My training week starts on Monday and runs through Sunday.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Ride and Swim

I got home tonight and did a 24 mile ride. I averaged 20.2 mph and climbed more hills than my 20.6 mph ride last Monday. This is my second 20+ mph ride ever and it felt awesome.

Then I took a little over an hour to rest and eat some fruit and went to the gym to swim. I swam 1250 yards. My main set was 800 yards straight and I averaged 1:47min/100 yards. Comparing this with the last time I did this workout, I did 1:54min/100 yards last time. This was just over a month and a half ago and most of my improvement has shown over the last 2-3 weeks. I am hoping I can continue to make increases like this for the next 2 months and get my swim under 1:40.

No comments:

Post a Comment