Training Calendar

My training week starts on Monday and runs through Sunday.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Swim/Ride

I ended up missing my long ride yesterday. It was storming all morning and then we met some friends for lunch and it stopped. I thought awesome, I will ride when I get home. By the time I got home, the storms were back and there was no chance of riding outside. I also realized, there isn't a chance in hell I am riding on my trainer when it isn't winter.

Today, I got in a 1500 yard swim this morning. My main set was 16x50 and it was a little slower than Saturday's 10x50. But my speeds were still in the 1:35 range and it went pretty well overall.

When I got home tonight, I took my bike out for a 33 mile ride with an average speed of 20.4 mph (my average moving speed was 21 mph). This was my first ride over an hour at over 20 mph. This also wasn't the easiest ride as I hit almost every big hill in Lees Summit and got in 1800 feet of climbing. The last time I rode this, was last week and I averaged 20 mph with an average moving speed of 20.1 mph.

No comments:

Post a Comment