Training Calendar

My training week starts on Monday and runs through Sunday.

Monday, May 7, 2012

1500 yard swim

I was supposed to swim and bike today but due the past two days and my bike being completely dirty from riding in the rain yesterday, I decided to just swim and clean up my bike tonight.

I swam 1500 yards after work. The main set was a straight 800 yards tonight. I felt great the whole set and managed to swim at a 1:45 min/100 yard pace. This was one of my fastest swims ever, especially over this distance. If I could swim at this pace for the whole half IM, I would be thrilled.

Then I got home, ate some dinner and took apart my bike for a full cleaning. Its amazing how much better it looks now. The rain and grime really did a number on it yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment