Training Calendar

My training week starts on Monday and runs through Sunday.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Longest Ride Ever

This morning, I woke up and ran the Amy Thompson 8k run with Shari. We had a lot of fun and she finished in under 1:15 which was her goal so that was pretty good. We got lots of pictures and videos along the way, so that made it even more fun.

This afternoon, I rode 63 miles. I rode from my house to Martin City. I met Kevin, Erin, Aaron, Derek, Reed and Sev there for a 27 mile group ride. Then I rode back home. It was pretty winding riding west towards Martin City so my speed wasn't all that high during that part of the ride, but everything else was pretty fast. This was my longest distance I have ever ridden and it was wonderful. It started off pretty hot out but cooled down a little by the time I was done.

I missed posting a couple workouts on here, but I am not going to go back and update them.

No comments:

Post a Comment