Training Calendar

My training week starts on Monday and runs through Sunday.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Yesterday and Today

Yesterday, I had my quality swim in the morning. It was about 2500 yards total and took just over an hour. The rest breaks between the final interval sets are between 3-4 minutes and they seem like they take forever so I hope this is helping because that was boring.

Over lunch, I went and ran 30 minutes on the treadmill as my last prep run for tomorrow mornings half marathon. It was a very steady pace and I didn't try to do too much.

I took today off instead of riding 20 miles so that my legs could be good to go in the morning. I have the Running with the Cows Half Marathon and the course is fairly flat, so I am hoping that I might be able to run under 1:40 but we will see about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment