Training Calendar

My training week starts on Monday and runs through Sunday.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Yesterdays workouts

Yesterday, I got to the pool in the morning for a 1500 yard straight swim. Everything felt good, it just seems to take so long to swim that far when you are used to doing intervals and breaking things up.

Last night, I ran 4 miles but my knee started to hurt slightly at mile 2 so I slowed up and took it easier for the last 2 miles. It wasn't bad but I don't want it to bother me this weekend.

When I woke up this morning it was was a little sore but it feels better now that I have been up and walking around on it. I am debating on riding tonight again just to avoid any extra irritation but we will see what happens after work. Riding doesn't seem to cause any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment