Training Calendar

My training week starts on Monday and runs through Sunday.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

AM Swim/PM Bike

I started off the morning with a really easy 950 yard swim. I started off with a 150 yard warmup. Then I got out my pull buoy and pulled the rest of the way.

Before lunch I did pullups. My 5 sets of pullups today were 4, 4, 4, 3, 5+. I managed to end with 8 on the last set. That is definitely the most pullups I have ever done and I think the first milestone of being able to do 10 is coming up soon. Later in the afternoon, I did the pushup challenge status test. I was able to do 44 consecutive pushups. That is 10 more than last time, but not quite where I want to be to move on to Level 2, Week 6, so the system bumped me down to Level 1, Week 6, which is still 25, 30, 20, 15, 40 next time.

Tonight I lounged around until just after 10 when I decided it was time to hop on the trainer. I rode 27 miles in 100 minutes. It felt good and I only took 2 small breaks around the 30 and 60 minute marks. My average cadence was 90 on the dot, which was what I was shooting for for this ride.

Tomorrow I need to get in 16 miles on the bike and just over 3 miles of running to get my weekly totals biking and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment