Training Calendar

My training week starts on Monday and runs through Sunday.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Ride/Run Brick

Today's goal was 16.6 mile bike ride and 5 mile run.

I wanted to do both outside but due to the fact that I needed to get started by 10:30 or so and I didn't feel like popping off the training tire and getting ready for the road, I stayed indoors. I got in the 16.6 miles in just over an hour. As usual, making this event my first of the day, takes my legs a little bit to get warmed up (about 10 miles). Overall, the ride was good though.

Then I changed into some warm weather gear and got outside for the run. I ran 5.5 miles from my house to the gym where I met up with Shari. The run itself was at a comfortable pace right around 8:30 min/mile. My goal for the run was to just get in the 5 miles at whatever pace I felt was comfortable.

Adding stronglifts back in is definitely noticeable as my legs are a little bit up today.

No comments:

Post a Comment