Training Calendar

My training week starts on Monday and runs through Sunday.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

AM/PM Workouts

Got up at 7 am and got to the gym with Shari.

I started off with stronglifts. Squats @ 180 lbs, Bench Press @ 115 lbs and Barbell Rows @ 135 lbs. Then I ran 2.75 miles to complete my weekly mileage this week of 14 miles.

This afternoon, I started off with the 100 pushup challenge. I had sets of 17, 19, 15, 15 and 20. The last set of 20 was brutal. I didn't think there were any more in me at 10 but when you have a goal of 20, its easier to push to the end. Then I jumped in the pool for a 1200 yard swim. I varied up my intervals and speed a little trying to swim a couple intervals at 200 and 100. That once again, made me realize how slow a swimmer I am haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment