Training Calendar

My training week starts on Monday and runs through Sunday.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Swim/Pushups/Run

It was a long day today. I had a conference call at work early so I had to be in by 630 meaning my swim and shower had to be done by 6. I swam 1250 yards. I had 200 yards stroke work, 50 yards kick and another 50 yards stroke work. Then I moved on to do an 800 yard set and a 150 yard cooldown. Efficiency is getting better and my team is staying close to the same now right around 1:50/100.

Then I did pushups at work. I got reset to Week 3, Day 1, Level 3 today. I had 5 sets of 14, 18, 14, 14, 20+. My last set I managed to do 32. I waited a little bit longer and then did an additional 20 decline pushups.

Tonight I got in an aerobic 5 mile run. My hr started to climb a little bit towards to 4th mile, so I lowered the pace to a little and then picked it back up once I got below 150. Easy run tonight but I felt pretty bored being on the treadmill :(

No comments:

Post a Comment