Training Calendar

My training week starts on Monday and runs through Sunday.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Swim/Run/Strength

I started off the day with a 1400 yard swim. I broke it into 400 yard intervals and a 200 yard cooldown.

Then I did pushups and pullups during the day. I started with pullups. My sets sets called for 4, 3, 3, 4, 5+. I completed all the sets and got 6, almost 7 at the end. I finished Week 5, Day 3, Level 1 of the pushups challenge with 13, 13, 15, 15, 12, 12, 10, 30. 30 was nearly impossible at the end but I still managed to complete it. That got me to 120 total pushups today.

After work, I went to 24 fitness before coming home. I did stronglifts with squats @ 190 lbs, bench press @ 120 lbs and barbell rows @ 140 lbs. Then I finished the day on the treadmill. I ran 3.25 miles but I wanted to do 5. My legs felt like they were just falling apart. I think it was because of the squats. I am starting to think that I might move away from stronglifts soon and concentrate on a more triathlon specific weight regimen.

No comments:

Post a Comment