Training Calendar

My training week starts on Monday and runs through Sunday.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Swim/Run

Feeling a lot better today so I was able to get in my swim and run.

My swim had a 10x50 yard kick interval set but seeing as I don't use my legs all that much when swimming, this seemed almost pointless to me and I changed it to a 5x50 yard freestyle set. Overall I swam 1500 yards. It was an awesome swim and I worked on my updated technique quite a bit. It definitely shows as the swim were moderate but I was able to consistently swim in the 1:41/100 yard or less range.

Tonight, it was raining so softball was out, but I still ran outside. This is my absolute most favorite running weather. Anything in the upper 50s and up is awesome to run in. I cranked out a hilly 7.21 miles with an average pace of 7:59min/mile. This run was moderate difficulty and I had an awesome time.

No comments:

Post a Comment