Training Calendar

My training week starts on Monday and runs through Sunday.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Wednesday/Thursday Workouts

Last night I rode around longview again. I got in just over 24 miles. It was an easier pace but I really tried to hit the hills harder.

This morning, I had a 1250 yard swim with a main set consisting of 16x50 intervals. My times for today were right in the 1:35 range. Those were absolutely exhausting from a breathing perspective and some laps I definitely took longer than the 10 seconds of rest I was supposed to take.

Tonight, I went out for a 4 mile run. I was trying to run at a progressively increasing speed. This was a pretty easy run overall but running fast up the big hill on Todd George is a bitch.

Tomorrow is an off day before an 8-10 mile run and 35 mile ride on Saturday/Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment