Training Calendar

My training week starts on Monday and runs through Sunday.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

3 mile run and lifting

I started off with a 3 mile run. Tried to keep my pace around 7.5-8 mph for the entire run and everything felt good.

Then I did my Stronglifts. Today was squats @ 155 lbs, overhead press @ 95 lbs and deadlifts @190 lbs. Everything went pretty well, but my overhead press is starting to reach my limit. I will be interested to see how much longer I can add weight to that.

Then I did pushups. I did Week 3, Day 3 for level 1. This required 11, 13, 9, 9, 13 with 60 second breaks. The last 13 felt like there was no chance I would make it and by the time I was done, I couldn't do another one.

I finally broke down and got a scale that does body fat percentage as well. I weighed in with it today. I was 200 lbs with 20% body fat. I have somewhere around 44% muscle and 53% hyrdation. I also have about 6.4 lbs of bone. Interesting stats to follow now.

No comments:

Post a Comment