Training Calendar

My training week starts on Monday and runs through Sunday.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Thursday Rest / Friday Trainer Ride

On Thursday, I took a break from cardio. I got to the gym before work though to do my stronglifts. I did 140lbs squats, 95 lbs bench press and 115 lbs barbell rows. Then at work, I did my normal pullups. I cranked out 4 sets of 4 and then did 1 extra set of 2 afterwards. Hopefully, next tuesdays pullups are an easy 4 sets of 4 and on Thursday I can move to 3 sets of 5.

Today, I did quick check to see what my max reps for pullups was. I was able to do 6 pretty good ones. Thats a pretty big improvement over being able to do 1 just over a month ago. Then tonight, I hopped on the trainer while watching the Ides of March. The movie was alright and the ride was even better. I rode 27 miles in 1:49 while keeping an average cadence of 90 for the entire ride. This ride got me to my week's goal of 65 miles on my bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment